Keeping your money secured is very important to us.
We’ve designed all our processes and procedures with your security in mind.
- All customer funds are held as customer funds by PSI-Pay - an authorised and regulated entity by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- CashDash does not have access to these funds.
- PSI-Pay monitor all accounts and transactions to safeguard and protect these funds.
- If CashDash do go bankrupt your money will be safe as PSI-Pay will have your funds and will return them to you.
- As PSI-Pay is regulated by the FCA if anything should happen to them their debits (money owed to customers) will be handed to an independent administrator who will reallocated any funds back to their rightful owners.